What Are Cookies?
- If you submit data through a form such as those found on contact pages, comment forms, or blog subscription, cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
- If you submit information through a live chat widget, cookies may be set to remember your user detail so you can continue a conversation the next time you return to the site.
- If you purchase items via ecommerce, cookies may be set to allow you to add products to your basket, display the correct page for the device you are using, verify your details when you make an order, and allow us to process payment for an order.
You may withdraw consent at any time. Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. You can also remove cookies from your browser settings. Be aware that disabling cookies may affect the functionality of this and many other websites you visit. Therefore, it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
Please see the following links for information on how to manage, block, or delete cookies for the most popular browsers:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Apple Safari: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
To find out more on how to manage and delete cookies, visit aboutcookies.org. For more details on your choices regarding use of your web browsing activity for interest-based advertising you may visit the following sites:
We may edit this policy from time to time. Please check this policy regularly for any changes.
Our site is built on Builder.io. You can learn more about Builder.io's GDPR compliance and privacy defaults here.