Are you thinking about your next career?
Are you ready for a change?
Are you bright, collaborative, and curious?
You just might be a future professional coder! And now, Alchemy is offering a way for you to find out exactly what it takes to be a software developer.
Developer 101 @ Alchemy Code Lab (Virtual!)
pre-work required before beginning
interactive 30 hour week long class
August 31 - Sept 4
Monday thru Friday
10:00am - 5:00pm
That’s why Alchemy Code Lab goes beyond online intro to coding classes to truly prepare you for a career. Our grads can go straight into mid-level developer roles with an average starting salary of $80k - check out our stats!
Try it out with a full week of training for free, and if you love it, you’ll be ready to start Alchemy’s six-month Program in Professional Software Development - as soon as September 21 when the next cohort starts!
Developer 101 is 30+ hours of interactive training - definitely not a fluff preview or a DIY online course. This is a full week of full throttle developer school with full day sessions and live instructors showing you how it’s done.
Why? It’s the best way to find out if coding is the career for you and if Alchemy can help you get there.
In just one week, you’ll...
- Experience Alchemy’s live, interactive, connected online classroom style
- Work with senior software developers and code-curious peers
- Hear from Alchemy alumni about how their transition to a career in software development has positively impacted their lives
- Gain familiarity and comfort with remote work, which is here to stay
- Get professional developer grade tools set up on your computer and understand how those tools relate to doing web development
Now is Your Time
Space is limited - Sign up for Developer 101 today!